Objective of the Event: To create awareness about all aspects of health for people from all sections of the society and all walks of life incorporating all pathies under one roof using cost effective infotainment modules. Event will be widely publicized by media both print and electronic-cum-web. The entry to the event will be free
- Health Check-up: BP, Height and Weight BMI, ECG, ECHO, general consultation by Allopathic doctors, Homeopathic doctors, Ayurveda doctors, and free blood tests
- Education and Health Awareness: Exhibition and lectures, workshops, competition, etc., on different health themes.
- School Health Education programmes: With an expected participation of over 5000 school children who will compete in various inter-school competitions, which includes Skit competition, Yoga Competition, Choreography Competition, Science working model cum demonstration, Slogan cum poster making, Painting, Diya Decoration, Classical Dance, Western Dance Group, Western Dance Solo, Collage Making, Painting Competition. These are categorized under:
- ANMOL - Children with differently abled. This unique event is organized every year to spread the message in the community that disabled children are differently able. The children will judged by eminent judges.
- HARMONY AND ECOFEST Inter School Festival - Purpose of this competition is not only to have a competition but to learn preventive strategies so that the children in future can become healthy adults. The competitions will be open to primary, junior and senior school children.
- HERITAGE- Inter Dancing School festival at Perfect Health Mela Dancing is good for health and classical dance is a mix of exercise and meditation.
- Youth Festival: Workshops, competitions, lectures, cultural programmes like fashion shows, singing, and choreography involving nursing students, college students, and other youth; medical students, doctors, etc This includes Rock Band. Orchestra, Collage Making, Painting Competition, Nukkad Natak Competition, Skit, Health Debate, Kavita Path/Poet Recitation, Choreography Competition, Mehandi Competition, Slogan Writing, Poster Making, Chorus Western Dance (Solo), Western Dance (Group), Fashion Show. These are categorized under:
- DIVYA JYOTI - Nursing students of various nursing schools and colleges utilized the Perfect Health Mela venue as their community posting. They not only helped in examining & vaccinating the patients but also learnt about social counseling, stage management and many aspects of personality development. Nurses are the backbone of the society and an important conduit between patient care and the doctor.
- MEDICO MASTI - a youth festival. Various competitions will be held for college students from Medical, Pharmacy, Homeopathy and Business schools. Students from various colleges participated in the non-stop competitions where prizes were also given on the spot. Infotainment is a new concept of creating health education and in this module education is interlinked with entertainment.
- Daily Entertainment Programmes: Musical programmes by art and cultural academies of the Delhi government, Nukkad Nataks, and magic shows, all focussing on health issues.
- Training of Common Masses on CPR10: How to revive a person from sudden cardiac death, through hands only hands on CPR10 using mannequins.
- IEC Activities by PSU’s and Government departments.
- Posted By Heart Foundation Of India
Event Start on 10/25/2016 End on 09/29/2016
Event Theme : One Health
Event Hosted By : HCFI
Event Venue : Talkatora Indoor Stadium, New Delhi